Monday 29 October 2012

Auckland Kids Marathon

On Sunday the 28th of October, there was the Auckland Kids Marathon. All the kids did a run that was approximately two kilometres and 195 centimetres. We had to attach a timing chip to our shoes so our times could be recorded, but at the end, once we finished we had to give it back or we would be charged a $25 dollar fine. All of the VAS Kids competed together, the school zones tops. My marathon number was 28746. At the end we were given water and a small cup of Powerade. In the I do not know what place I came yet, but I do not expect much seeing as I was racing 10, 11, 12 and 13-year-olds, and there were also kids I was up against like Flynn. The race was very tiring, and I had to have a three hour sleep after, but I still can't wait 'till next year to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment