Wednesday 29 August 2012

Daniel Bell

Daniel Bell is a major inspiration to me, he always trys his best and is rewarded with good results. He even got into the Olympics, wow, isn't,t that amazing! We have a bit in common, because we both have Backstroke as our best stroke, and I wish I could tell him that I am almost, if not the best, at 100m IM (individual medley), and I'm now moving on to try 200m IM. I wish I could see him again and congratulate him on passing the trials and getting into the Olympics. He is so awesome and inspiring, I just want to be like him when I get older. I have the time of 1 minute 31 secs for 100m Backstroke, and I can't quite remember my new 100m IM time. In my last meet I false started in 100 IM, but I didn't let it get me down, and the ref even gave another chance, as long as I swam alone. And then I turned out to completely thrash my last time, and that was a pretty good feeling. Ever since I saw him at the VAS School swimming sports I'be been trying to follow in his footsteps. Daniel Bell, thanks for being such an inspiration to me and helping me to achieve my goals! You are totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment