Sunday 9 September 2012

My family

My family is a bit weird sometimes, but who's isn't. The family I live with is quite big, I have got my mum, dad, two brothers and two sisters. My parents probably will get angry at me if I tell you their age, but I am sure that I CAN tell you that they are, for me, the best parents I could ever wish for. They love us all equally, and they are both really good cooks, ESPECIALLY my mum. She makes dazzling deserts and to-die-for dinners. Now I'll tell you about my psychotic siblings. My sisters are named Kasia and Sarah, Kasia being 8 years, 3 months 3 weeks and six days. Sarah is the youngest, at the age of 1 year, 10 months, 3 weeks and 6 days. And then there are my brothers, the craziest of the lot, Jackson and Cooper. Jackson, the Violent One, is 6 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days. Now Cooper, smart as a boulder, and about as crazy as a man that's been given an electric shock and then had his backside set on fire. He is 4 years, and turning 5 on December the 14th. He will have to start school in Year 1. Sometimes everyone can be a bit strange, but really, I love my family!

1 comment: