Thursday 20 September 2012

The Shark

As a shark came rushing towards me, I swam for my life! If I could just get to the boat, I would be abled to race out, away from danger. The only problem was that it was at least 100m away. The dark, murky water was no help either. I was going to have to rely n my last piece of adrenalin, my only hope. I frantically kicked toward the boat, which would only confirm the shark attacking. Would I make it? Oh no! A riptide! Wait a minute, yes! I went rushing, with the luck of the devil, towards the boat, but the shark was still gaining. Almost there... Yes! I scrambled up onto the jet-boat, but something was not right right, I didn't feel whole. The blood was seeping, and it was all I could do to pull the lever and motor away. I could feel my life ebbing away, and I slowly closed my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment